BAMA TOKEN

MrWeb Finance
Jun 19, 2023

Token Allocation Status

📌TokenTracker: BabyAMA (BAMA)

📌 Total Supply: 500T

📌 liquidity pool: 475T 95%

📌CEX Listings: 25 T 5%

📌Contract : renounced

📌LP tokens: Locked 5 Years +

📌 Pair : WBNB/BAMA

‼️ NO TAX,NO FEES,NO TEAM TOKENS IT’S THAT SIMPLE
95% of the tokens were sent to the liquidity pool, LP tokens were locked , and contract is renounced. The remaining 5% of the supply is being held in multi-sign wallet , only to be used as tokens for future centralized exchange listings, wallet is easily trackable.

Contract (Bsc) : 0x8b025f2dad998c2983cc1bf23d5ebe65124f0fe1

https://bscscan.com/token/0x8b025f2dad998c2983cc1bf23d5ebe65124f0fe1

liquidity pool Txid : https://bscscan.com/tx/0xcb05c22679eec49eae8b7158fa4a9c3fe93da871df7e601fe626e4dbb7a8e8e9

multi-sign wallet : https://bscscan.com/address/0x8be432c350c7e4cf261eb2c11dd53b9bc4c207c8#tokentxns

Chart : https://www.dextools.io/app/en/bnb/pair-explorer/0xaa8b192be43661bc3eca28cdc167c90cb68e5088

CMC : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/babyama/

Website: https://mrweb.finance/

TG : https://t.me/mrwebfinance

Twitter :https://twitter.com/MrwebFinance

--

--

MrWeb Finance

MrWeb Finance is a simplified and trusted Decentralized financial system for everyone. Join our chat: https://t.me/mrwebfinance